4/12/11

Looking Forward

The crises in Japan continue to pull on our emotions (not to mention complicate my work situation). We continue to look for ways to help, and combined with our prayers we have hope things will improve. There is no "getting over" what has happened... is happening. There is only work and moving on. Since I do not wish this blog to become a preaching forum for relief efforts in Japan, I will return to our photography.

Some of the coolest people we know moved to Germany this week. We have few 'couple friends' that we hang out with often so it hurts when they leave. But before they went, I got another couple shots with their amazingly adorable boy who turns 1 year old this next week.


1 yr old


1 yr old


1 yr old


1 yr old


1 yr old


1 yr old


I have been making good use of our seamless white backdrop. Looking at this picture made me realize that I was so over my micro gotee that it was shaved off the next day. It is a natural part of the beard cycle, so I'm not too sad about it.

Puttin on the Ritz

8 comments:

Suzie Petunia said...

I am drooling over the cute baby photos! That should be Joe! You do amazing work, bro. And you are handsome to boot!

Dr. Johnsen said...

shots look great
the baby looks a lot diffent in just 3 months. Kinda crazy.

michaelstubbs said...

I think that your suit would look best with a nice pair of flip flops, no?

Emma Jo said...

ADORABLE! So cute. And I love the suit. Very cool.

mo said...

Love the baby shots and my, what a debonair man you are! You must have good jeans...er genes.

Carrie Ann said...

you handsome... is there a way to get the white background out here? What can we do for a background?

Abby said...

beard cycle...he he
let's start playing with your hair next. grow it out! that wouldn't be creepy at all...know that my son holds your current hair style in high regard. many a time he has requested to look like uncle spencer...and there was one tantrum. (he is very serious about this.)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

nice hi key! Its tough to do that...I can't.