6/19/12

Happy Hero

Ok, so I took some more pictures of our little Hero.

Our Hero


Our Hero


Our Hero


Our Hero


Our Hero


Our Hero

Hero is the first grandchild on Sho's side. This was Grandma's first time holding her. These two are kindred spirits. I can just tell.

Our Hero

Some good friends came to meet Hero and they gave her the most adorable bib. Doesn't she make an adorable berry?

Our Hero

Here is our friend topping her off for us. He is a natural with babies! Just look how happy she is!

Our Hero

3 comments:

wendys said...

She is adorable! I wish you could take pictures of our little guy to make him look that cute!

mo said...

I am dying that I can't hold her--she is so precious and beautiful! She is lucky to have a photographer for a father. I have a feeling her childhood will be well documented! The shot of Hero and her grandmother is lovely!

Suzie Petunia said...

I never get tired of seeing photos of Hero. Keep 'em comin'.