2/16/10

(Right now this is my favorite. There are so many elements that just work here!)


We just got back from a most enjoyable long weekend. There was tasty treats and meals, fun conversation and lots of Olympics. If this were more of a personal type blog I would run on about my deep love for both summer and winter Olympics... but I won't go into that now.

For now I will post some of my favorite shots I took for one of my wonderful sisters. She is just an amazing example to my wife and me. She has been looking for some time to update the pictures of her spectacular girls for her blog sidebar. I am so tickled that all of the photos she has in her banner and side bar were all done by us.

If you don't know who I am talking about, or you would like to see the shots, go here. Her blog is hilarious, inspiring and visually pleasing all at the same time!









4 comments:

Emma Jo said...

Um, yes please and thank you very much.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I got kicked out of the sidebar....but they really did need to be updated:)

Oscarson Photography said...

Kristen, nothing will ever replace the work you did with those girls. Those shots are not only timeless but totally priceless.

Em, Yes and you're more than welcome.

M-L said...

Great pics! I love the sharpness of the colors.